Remarketing. What does that mean to you? When we say that word among the AR Canada team, what we hear is… fleet, auto finance, dealerships, wholesale, buying, selling, upstream, downstream, technology… the list goes on.
There are so many facets to your business — and to your job. It’s not simple; we know. And we want to make sure to cover them all!
Are you a dealer? Check. We have a session … wait, I mean, a whole day of sessions — and more — specifically directed at you. AR Canada 2019 is launching the first-ever Dealer Training Tuesday on March 19th. Think names like the Dealer Playbook podcast’s Michael Cirillo, or Sellchology’s Jonathan Dawson? Or howabout Phil Sura at UnityWorks? Learn more about these expert trainers and more here.
See more highlights from our Retail track:
- “Win the Trade, Win the Deal”; Andrew Lemoine, CoverageCorp Group
- “The Multi-Platform Car Shopping Evolution”; Lilian Lau, TRADER Corp.
- “How to Win More Trades: Your Customers’ Perspective”; Drew Harden, CARFAX Canada
- “Picking Marketing Winners: The Metrics that Matter”; Jeremy Sacco, CarGurus
Are you looking to learn more about the auto auction industry? Or is your business focused on more of the remarketing/wholesale side of the biz? Don’t worry – we have you covered. Think names like TradeRev, OTO Lane, Manheim, ADESA, North Toronto Auction, the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance and more — these remarketing leaders and more will be on site for workshops and panel discussions. Check out more of our Remarketing/Fleet content track here.
Early Bird Registration is Open Through Feb. 21. Register now, and Save!
See more highlights from out Remarketing & Fleet track:
- “Adopting a 360 Approach for Your Remarketing Strategy”; Steve Langdon, TradeRev
- “The Pulse on CPO: A Snapshot of the Canadian Certified Market”, a panel discussion
- “Canadian Wholesale Perspective: Strong New-Vehicles Sales Bode Well for Future Supply”, a panel discussion
- OTO Lane Workshop
Is auto finance your focus? TransUnion, Carfinco, CFLA, GM Financial, and BMO ring any bells? If so, don’t miss out on workshops, general sessions and a panel discussion on what’s new on the Auto Fin horizon to update your outlook and help you craft your goals for 2019. Learn more about our Auto Fin and Fin Tech offerings.
AR Canada also offers networking opportunities and plenty of time to explore our packed Expo Hall full of the auto industry’s leading vendors.
See more highlights from our Auto Finance track:
- “Speaking the Language of Today’s F&I Buyer”; Jeremy Belanger, Industrial Alliance Dealer Services
- “The New Auto Fin Horizon: New Tech & Changing Tides”, panel discussion
- Canadian Finance & Leasing Association Workshop; Michael Rothe, CFLA
- Transunion Workshop
Stay tuned as the final slots in the AR Canada 2019 agenda are finalized over the next week!
Get the latest news on #ARCcon2019 by following us on Twitter @autoremktingCAN.