Auto Remarketing Canada is less than 8 weeks away, and our agenda continues to grow with new speaker names, new sessions and new opportunities for you to network with your fellow attendees.
You can clickfor the latest details on what we have scheduled and when, but if you don’t want to click, here are some of the names on tap for AR Canada, March 17-18 in Toronto:
- Rene Abdalah, RVI Group
- Chris Afonso, CarProof
- Al Awadia, Google Canada
- Paul Badley, Sudbury Auto Auction
- Josh Bailey, Canadian Black Book
- Dave Campbell, Boost Motor Group
- Tod Chisholm, Scotia Dealer Advantage
- Cathie Clark, Automotive Insider Consulting,
- Mike Collins, Dealertrack Technologies
- Steve Coulman, Manheim Canada
- Mark Dubois, Dealer Performance and Consulting
- Kevin Gordon, Convertus
- Shane Hambly, eDealer.ca
- James Hayes, Mobials
- Geoff Helby, ALG Canada
- Tammy LaFlamme, Driving Forward Auto Group
- Heather MacKinnon, DealerRater
- Keith McLaughlin, Canadian Automotive Fleet
- Cheryl Munce, Alteso
- Greg Murchison, GM Financial
- Ray O’Kane, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Dale Pollak, vAuto
- Paul Potratz, Potratz Advertising
- Matt Rispin, North Toronto Auction
- Michael Rothe, OMVIC
- George Steinsky, RBC Automotive Finance
- James Tani, TradeRev
- Shawn Vording, CarProof
Whew! That’s quite a list, am I right? o keep an eye on our constantly updated list of speakers.
Just a quick reminder, early registration for AR Canada ends Feb. 14, so if you forget everything else on Valentine’s Day, don’t forget that it’s the LAST day to register for AR Canada at the US$795 rate. After that time, registration increases to US$995.
Also, while we’re talking deadlines, the last day to make your reservation at the Westin Harbour Castle (a new-to-us location for 2014) is Feb. 21. Our special conference room rate of CA$179/night is only available until that date, or until the hotel sells out. Best to go ahead and make your reservations now! Clico be directed to our special group reservations site.
And, finally, we’ll be releasing this year’s attendee list soon, but in the meantime, you can get an idea of who might attend this year by taking a look at last year’s attendee list; just click
See you in March!