“You may delay, but time will not.” —Benjamin Franklin
There’s really no better way to say it … if you don’t for the conference before this Friday, Feb. 14, you’ll pay an extra US$200 to get yourself registered. You’ll get the same content, the same networking opportunities, the same delicious snacks and meals, the same friendly smile at the registration desk; you’ll just pay more.
So, obviously, my suggestion would be stop delaying and And if you are on the fence about whether or not you should attend, here are some things that might sway you toward attending:
- Check out our most recent attendee list for this year’s event This, right now, is our prime registration period, so keep an eye out as we update the attendee list frequently.
- There are 34 top-notchon our agenda at the moment, with more being added all the time!
- Three words: We’re back again for another fun event on Tuesday night, and this time, we’ve got the whole first floor to ourselves.
- More than 12 hours of networking time over the course of two days to spend with aking connections and reinforcing relationships.
- And, importantly, if you before the end of the day on Feb. 14, you’ll pay only $795 for all of this, PLUS a full breakfast, snacks and a reception each night.
Once you’re registered for the event, take another minute to Our conference room rate of CA$179/night is only available through Feb. 21, so don’t delay!