We offer many different types of content during the Auto Remarketing Canada conference … there’s everything from individual keynotes from industry-leading executives to panel discussions with multiple speakers and multiple views, to workshop sessions with more focused discussions in a smaller-group setting.
You can check out our full agenda online to see everything this event has to offer, but in this blog post, let’s talk about panel discussions.
The first panel of the conference will be held at 4:15 p.m. on Monday, and it will focus on the technologies and tools that dealers and consignors are using to navigate the wholesale markets. Speakers include:
- Paul Badley, Sudbury Auto Auction
- Steve Coulman, Manheim Canada
- Brad Hart, TradeRev
- Cheryl Munce, Alteso
- Matt Rispin, North Toronto Auction
A second panel discussion will take place on Tuesday at 2 p.m. Co-sponsored by Trillium Auto Dealers Association and Canadian Black Book, this panel will focus on digital marketing from a variety of viewpoints, including a dealer principal, a younger sales person, a millennial from outside the auto industry and a marketing executive from a manufacturer. Confirmed speakers include:
- Dominique Girouard, sales representative, BMW Toronto
- Susan Gubusta, president and dealer principal, Mississauga Toyota
- Tyler Shadoff, recent graduate, George Brown College
- Moderator: Justin Poy, president and CEO, Poy Agency
The final panel of the event will take place at 3 p.m. on Tuesday and will focus on the auto finance segment of the marketplace. Confirmed speakers include:
- Tod Chisholm, Scotia Dealer Advantage
- Greg Murchison, GM Financial
- Ray O’Kane, BMO Bank of Montreal
- George Steinsky, RBC Automotive Finance
- Moderator: Sarah Rubenoff, Auto Remarketing Canada
Also, quick reminder: Be sure to register now and take a minute to make your hotel reservations. Registration is $995, and the special conference room rate (CA$179) at the Westin Harbour Castle is available through March 10.