We here at the Auto Remarketing Canada conference, presented by CarProof, are so excited — thrilled, even — to officially announce the FOUR can’t-miss keynote presentations that will be heading your way during this year’s conference. These four powerful presentations from industry-leading speakers will set the stage for this two-day conference and will shape the discussions we’re having throughout the year.
So, who are these speakers we’re so excited about?
Well, our opening keynote will be presented by Ross Williams, president and CEO of Hyundai Motor Finance and Kia Motors Finance. Williams, who heads up the new Canadian captive finance company, will speak on the topic of lease residuals at 1:15 p.m. on Monday, April 20.
First thing Tuesday morning, April 21, CarProof execs will take the stage to discuss the importance of vehicle valuation. Paul Antony, CarProof chairman, and Ed Woiteshek, president and CEO, will join forces for “The Importance of Vehicle Valuation in Today’s Market,” which will explore why it’s more important than ever to know the accurate value of a vehicle, right from the start, and why you can’t depend on rough estimates or asking price but instead need real, industry-sold values.
Just before lunch on Tuesday, Paul Potratz, of Potratz Advertising will walk attendees step-by-step through the process of creating a highly effective used-vehicle marketing strategy, without breaking the bank. Paul will cover:
- How to develop your own unique selling proposition that will cut through the ad clutter
- Creating a message that will increase your grosses
- What should the media mix be with TV, radio, and online
- What prominent messages and landing pages should be on your website
- The word tracks your salespeople should be using to close more sales on the lot
- Word tracks for Internet leads to convert more leads to actual vists
- What are the key analytics to focus on
- PLUS: All attendees will receive “The Guide to Creating The Ultimate Pay Plan for Managers and Internet Managers.” This special feature guide will only be available to attendees present at the conference. Only 1 guide per attendee.
The final keynote presentation will take place on Tuesday at 2 p.m. and will feature Michael McCarthy, vice president and general manager at Dealertrack Canada. McCarthy will shed light on some of the emerging trends, key opportunities and upcoming risks that Dealertrack sees in the used-car finance, remarketing and inventory management space.
For more information about these and all of the thought-provoking sessions we have lined up for this year’s Auto Remarketing Canada conference, be sure to visit our complete agenda at http://arcanada.autoremarketing.com/agenda.
And, as we try to make all conference sessions more interactive, if you have any questions for the speakers listed above that you’d like them to address during their session or in a Q&A afterward, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll pass them along. Or tweet them to us @autoremktingCAN!
If you’re not yet registered for the conference, be sure to click here to be taken to our registration page. The early registration rate of US$795 ends March 20, and the rate will go up to US$995. Plus, be sure to make your hotel reservations by March 26 to take advantage of our conference rate of CA$199/night at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto.