Here we are, about one month away from Auto Remarketing Canada 2015, presented by CarProof! We’ve got an exhibit hall absolutely PACKED with excellent companies hoping to make great connections and have a successful event. So, what can you do to stand out from the crowd? Here are FIVE of our best tips to ensure your success on-site:
- Ensure your staff is prepared: Well-prepared staff can ensure your brand has a successful experience at the conference. We recommend reviewing the following article and putting its information to practice. Establish a lead management system with the staff so that the hot leads you collect at the conference are contacted before they cool off!
- Give conference guests something to talk about: Find something unique to your brand that will interest and engage conference guests and then talk to them about it.
- Facilitate better networking: Don’t just stand there! Greet conference guests as they walk by your booth and ask them if they are familiar with your products/services. One staff member can leave the booth to seek out new connections. Determine what each contact is interested in and tailor your next messaging to further connect with them.
- Get on social media: Share your conference experience as it’s happening! Use #ARCanada2015 to ask people to visit your booth, post pictures, give shout outs to new connections, and share valuable information with those who aren’t at the conference.
- Connect with other exhibitors: Walk around the Expo Hall and visit with the other exhibitors who are participating at the conference. This is a great way to make new connections!
We’ll be back in a few weeks with one final installment of our series for exhibitors, offering some tips for how to make the most of your conference experience AFTER the event.