Happy New Year!
Hope your 2016 is off to a great start — how could it not be when you know that #ARCanada2016 is around the corner? Plus, we recently revamped our website (we welcome your compliments) and we’ll be adding more information as details are confirmed. In the meantime, the Auto Remarketing Canada conference team is hard at work pulling together a compelling lineup of speakers, panel discussions and workshops that run the gamut impacting the used-car, remarketing and auto finance industries in Canada.
We don’t want to give away any spoilers, but here are a few of the topics you can look forward to being covered this year:
- Certified pre-owned market update / best practices
- How to improve online buying and selling (wholesale and retail)
- Used-car supply and pricing analysis
- Current leasing business and future predictions
- Staffing/training your dealership’s used-car departments
- The future of online sourcing
- Remarketing technologies
- Best practices for condition reports
- New initiatives from auctions
So, how do you make sure you don’t miss out?
- Explore the new Auto Remarketing Canada conference website
- Mark your calendar for April 4 – 5
- Book your hotel room at The Westin Harbour Castle
- Subscribe to our newsletter for more announcements about speaker information, registration details and much more.
And if you need any more motivation, here are just a few of last year’s highlights.