There are a lot of elements that go into planning a successful conference for our attendees — choosing a convenient location, creating fun and frequent networking opportunities, ensuring there are plenty of snacks available between sessions, and, perhaps most importantly, building a stellar lineup of speakers and sessions.
We are still finalizing some details of the agenda, but we wanted to give you a peek at this year’s schedule in progress.
We’re featuring confirmed workshops from:
- Rene Abdalah, RVI Group
- Duncan Cochrane, Strathcom Media
- Geoff Helby, ALG
- Roger Dunbar, TRADER
- Michael Rothe, OMVIC
- Elizabeth Maishlish, AMVIC
- NCM Associates
- Canadian Black Book
Confirmed keynotes include:
- “Auto Finance Canada: Benchmark Intelligence Report” from Dwayne Furmidge, Benchmark Consulting International
- Paul Potratz, Potratz Advertising
- “Millennials: How They Are Changing Automotive Retailing and Lending Forever” from Michael Collins, Dealertrack Technologies
- “Millennials, value streams and buying habits — what you need and don’t want to know — to succeed” from Todd Bourgon at Trillium Automobile Dealers Association
Plus, be sure to register for the conference, which is coming up in just 63 days from today, April 4-5, 2016, at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto.
And while you’re at it, you have just over a month to make your reservation at the Westin Harbour Castle and snag the conference room rate of CA$219/night, only available through March 10.
Hope to see you there!