If you’ve been considering registering for Auto Remarketing Canada (and you know you have), now is the time, since our early registration discount ENDS THIS Friday, March 4.
If you’ve just been procrastinating, head over HERE and complete your registration now. The price will increase by US$200 next week, so don’t delay any longer! But if you need a little more convincing, I’ve got you covered, so read on.
5 Reasons to Attend AR Canada
- Everyone you know will be there! OK, maybe not your mom or that one cousin who is vacationing in Europe, but pretty much everyone in the industry. Don’t believe me? Check out the list of everyone who’s registered so far. See, doesn’t your name belong on that list?
- TWELVE hours worth of networking opportunities. The names on that list that I just mentioned are more than just names. They’re actual attendees who will be on-site at the event. And you’ll have a total of 12 hours to spend face-to-face with them. So pack some breath mints (and plenty of business cards).
- Educational opportunities galore. This year we have 16 workshop sessions, five panel discussions and six keynote presentations. You’ll learn something whether you’ve been in the industry for two months or two decades.
- EXCLUSIVE content. This year, as always, we’ve got some of the industry’s best speakers lined up to present, but in addition, we have a presentation from Dwayne Furmidge at BenchMark Consulting International, with some of the highlights of the Auto Finance Canada report, which is EXCLUSIVE to Auto Remarketing Canada. Don’t miss this one!
- Food, drinks, and more. If you’ve ever been to the AR Canada conference, you know that you won’t go hungry OR thirsty. Maybe it’s not your TOP reason for attending, but knowing that every break will feature delicious treats to keep your energy up, and that our receptions feature open bars … well, let’s say it doesn’t HURT our case that you should definitely attend.
I hope that I’ve convinced you that Auto Remarketing Canada is a can’t-miss event! So register today so that you don’t miss out on our early registration discount, and then be sure to book your room at the Westin Harbour Castle. The conference rate of CA$219/night is only available through March 10, so reserve today!