So, phew, you’ve already sighed in relief that the Auto Remarketing Canada call for speakers is just opening, rather than near to closing (as you may have thought), similar to timing in recent past years.
But nope — there’s still time to consider a session for this year’s Toronto conference! This year, as announced last week, if you caught our first blog post of the 2020 season, the event will be held June 17-18, right before the summer kicks off, once again at the Westin Harbour Castle.
The AR Canada Call for Speakers launched this past week, and will run through Monday, March 16.
But if you’re not an AR Canada regular attendee, speaker, or speaker-to-be, let me introduce you to the lay of the land!
Here’s a little bit about what we are looking for in our AR Canada speakers for 2020 — info that will perhaps encourage to throw your name in the game for the upcoming Toronto 2-day show:
AR Canada Content Breakdown:
- One Conference — Three Tracks: Retail, Remarketing + Recovery, including the growing demand for certified pre-owned vehicles, automotive retail technology, used-vehicle supply trends, subprime lending, digital marketing and more. The annual Auto Remarketing Canada Conference brings together all corners of the remarketing and used-vehicle industry for two days of learning, sharing and networking.
- Dealer Training Day — Last year, we lauched our very-first Dealer Training Day and hosted 325 independent and franchised auto dealers. Check out some of the most popular presentations from Dealer Training Day 2019 to see if your content might be a good fit! Already confirmed for DTD 2020 are Alan Dickie, president, Alan Dickie Inc., Wye Management, the official training partner of the Used Car Dealers’ Association of Canada (UCDA); and Ryan Robinson, Global Automotive Research Leader at Deloitte.
The AR Canada Agenda Session Lowdown:
- 30-minute workshops: Panels, two-person discussions, solo workshops — all will be considered. See here for examples of 2019 AR Canada workshops. Our workshop speakers don’t spend their time trying to sell to their audiences, but rather give them productive content to bring back to their individual businesses.
Our attendees want actionable items that they can take back to their workplace and implement right away.
- General sessions: Mainstage opportunities to reach an audience of over 600 (2019 AR Canada brought over 650 auto industry peers together.)
- Main stage Panels/Fireside chats: Is you and your peers’ discussion worth the time of the entire AR Canada audience? You tell us!
And for those that just need to look at the cold, hard facts – check out our 2019 AR Canada agenda to decide if your name belongs on the 2020 stage. We’re waiting to hear from you!
Respond to the AR Canada 2020 Call for Speakers.
Get the latest news on #ARCcon2020 by following us on Twitter @autoremktingCAN.